LAS8001 si Automatic Threshold (Door Bottom) Seal
An automatic threshold (door bottom) seal with a high efficiency mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few millimetres. No power supply is needed.
Tested for reliability, the seal completed 1 million cycles without failure! Tested for up to 60 minutes under the conditions of BS476: Part 20/22: 1987 without compromising fire resistance. Also tested under the conditions of BS EN 1634-1: 2000. It also meets the smoke leakage requirements of BS 5588 when tested in accordance with BS476 Part 31.1 and AS 1530.7. Tested for acoustic performance in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995.
- Finish: SAA with grey rubber seal
- Location: Single swing doors
- Use with: Any perimiter seal
- Min/Max gap size: 1mm/13mm
- Seal material: Silicone rubber
- Acoustic performance: Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw) - 37dB. Sound Transmission Class (STC) - 37dB.